Women of Valour offer mentoring courses within Colleges, Probation, Social Care and the Community.
We have both paid and volunteer staff.
We are focused on results and we are working towards a payment by result ethos.
The areas of support are:
Our referral process is easy!
1. Telephone or email us to discuss your learner/client and the support you require for them.
2. Email us to confirm what was discussed and the required support and the agreed outcomes that are expected after our engagement with your learner/client.
3. WOV will conduct a FREEinitial assessment and matching for your mentee for FREE.
4. WOV will email you or telephone you to confirm the start date, end date, venue, and time of support.
5. If there is a cost to any of our services, we will always discuss and confirm this with you by telephone and/or email, prior to starting the support sessions. There are no hidden costs to our service.
6. WOV are able to support learners/clients during the day, evenings and weekends.
7. WOV have found that on average that six sessions is sufficient for each client/learner in order to evidence a significant change in their behaviour and attitude towards their partner, their children and family. The average total cost of mentoring service is between £150 - £300.
8. WOV offer one to one support and also group sessions.
Please feel free to contact us on:
0800 073 1325
to discuss our services in more detail.
Our staff have been trained to Level 2 Introduction to Mentoring and/or have relevant qualifications in teaching, counselling or experience to mentoring women.
All of our mentors are DBS and List 99 checked.
All of our mentors are trained in safeguarding, Action Planning and evaluating their mentees progress.