Male and Female Support /Key Workers
Weekend - Saturday and/or Sunday
Are you self-motivated, resilient and patient, with excellent communication skills? We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely, caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers. We are looking for experienced Support/Key workers to work and support boys, who have Special Education Needs.
- Supporting young person
- Writing reports
- Writing and completing action plans motivate and inspire young person
- Help promote young person’s Social Skills Devise appropriate strategies on how to help young person with behaviour issues
- Devise plan for days out
- You should ideally have experience working with boys with behavioural problems and complex needs.
- Current DBS Eligible to live and work in the UK
- SEN Training
Please send CV and/or contact us using the form below.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010